Apple TV Plus August 2023 New Releases
Physical (Season 3)
Eva the Owlet
Snoopy Presents: One-of-a-Kind Marcie
Invasion (Season 2)
Wanted: The Escape of Carlos Ghosn (4-Part Series)
Apple TV+ News
all month with the latest Apple TV+ News.
Apple TV Ads Animation Original
Every streaming service has attempted to set itself apart with flagship originals. While Apple has yet to establish a ‘must see’ original (Ted Lasso comes close) to build its subscription base, it has done a solid job in filling all the slots in genre originals. One slot they look to fill is animation. Perhaps Strange Planet will be another solid reason for new subscribers to join in. The Nathan W. Pyle webcomic has a devoted following with support from co-creator and producer Dan Harmon as it transitions to live animation. It airs for ten episodes on August 9th with a couple dropping the first week with new episodes weekly.
Apple TV’s 7 New Features
Apple has increased the functionality of Apple TV. Here’s a rundown.
- New Control Center: Just load the app and the dashboard displays a new inset of user icons similar to what you’d find in Max, Netflix, and Disney+.
- Phone Screensavers: Use your own photos
- App in the Doc: New for Apple TV users
- Video Calls: Now you can video call through your TV
- Profile Recognition: Load your Apple TV app on your phone and it automatically recognizes you
- Find Your Remote: Your phone can now find your remote
- Enhanced Dialogue: It’s an option you can only use with a HomePod.